Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Bunnies and/or Chicks at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 

 

Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
BUNNIES and/or CHICKS
 
 Remember back in the day when you could go into some of the crafting box stores and they would have those $1 and $2 bins of wooden block stamps?  Well that's where the stamps I've used today came from ... they don't even have a mfg name on them but I thought they were cute then and I still do!  LOL
 
 
 

 The background paper is from a the Paper Studio pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  And the frame is one of the dies in the Memory Box 'Wrapped Stitch Frames' set (#30117).

 

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

4 comments:

  1. Very colorful and cute~cute~cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, these stamps are adorable! I can't believe they were in the $1 & $2 bin. So colorful and cute and I like the sentiment. My Easter sentiments are all pretty plain. It's nice to say something different once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little chick is too cute, I bought it too because it just made me smile, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweet chick and the funny bunny look perfect with all those colorful eggs on this great card. It just brings lots of smiles. Have a blessed and very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.