Sunday, March 3, 2024

March Challenge at Triple B

  Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...

Isn't this mood board gorgeous?
I tell you, that Diane is amazing at creating her boards and today's is just breath taking!

Here's what I decided upon for today's card ...

I have used the stamp & die set from Altenew called 'Build-a-Garden - Dear Dahlias' and have used my Tombow markers, an artist brush and water for the coloring.

The background paper is a 6x6 paper pack by Dress my Craft called 'Hydrangea Lawns'

The two 'pink' ovals were left overs from another project that were still laying on the work table and thought they'd be the perfect accent/back drop for my floral spray.  The butterflies are from an old Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment is one of many I have precut and waiting in the wings to be used.

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Darlene … gorgeous floral stamp and fab colours. Thanks so much for having me as Guest Designer at Trip,e Brhis month.
    Pauline C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with the pretty softness of the pinks and blues and the paper is one of my favorite paper packs, the little blue flowers remind me of forget me nots and mine are blooming right now in my messy gardens, poor things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my word, you're not kidding that's a gorgeous board AND a gorgeous card! A beautiful stamp and you sure got the colors right. I love seeing that patterned paper backing up your flowers, too. It's one of my all-time favorite pads. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty my friend. Such pretty soft colors and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely flowers and your background is so lovely with them too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.