Friday, March 1, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - GREEN

 


Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is. . .
 
the color GREEN.
 
Have you ever started a project with one thing in mind and when you were done, it was TOTALLY DIFFERENT???   Well that was the case today!  LOL  Here's what my FINAL project came to be . . .
 

 
 The stamp set I used today is from Stampendous and is actually a 'holiday' stamp.  In fact, it's called 'Leafy Holiday' (SSC2014).
 

 

I used Tombow markers for coloring, my sentiment is from Pink Fresh Studios (Perfect Sentiments) and Nuvo Crystal Drops were used for an accent along with some Sticles around the edges of the flower.

Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is GREEN.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

6 comments:

  1. I just love the vibrancy of the colours in your card. The red makes the green pop and vice versa. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, bold and beautiful colors, and never would have thought that was from a Christmas set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing holiday sets being used all year round! This card is so pretty with that beautiful rose and the fresh green foliage. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it happens to me all the time. What a beautiful card that sure doesn't look like Christmas, but it totally could with a different sentiment. Very cool and gorgeous stamp set. I've always been a Stampendous fan. Not sure what will happen to them now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Rose, beautiful design, love the added 'sparkle', we all need some 'sparkle' in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the extra sparkle you gave to the flower! This stamp set is good for all seasons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.