Friday, March 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge - Spring

Hello Friends

Over at the Four Seasons Challenge Blog, we are ready for a change in seasons! 
For the next 3 months our theme will be

Anything Goes - SPRING

check out this fabulous inspiration board we have created to help inspire you . . .

 

Easter is really early this year ... March 31st!
So I needed to get my Easter cards done early PLUS my granddaugher's
birthday is on Easter this year so will make her something extra
special !


The papers I have used are from the Paper Studio ... purchased at Hobby Lobby
and my sentiment is from Tutti Designs.

Please be sure to check out our other fun challenge blogs. 
All the links can be found on the side bar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

As always . . .

 

 

4 comments:

  1. SO good to come and see your lovely bright card Darlene! The sentiment looks like icing - is it just me? And now I need cake! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for spring! Our ground is covered with hail this morning and it's cold! What a beautiful board. Your card has all the colors and fun of Easter. So cute! I have some new Easter things so I hope you'll see me a lot this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful Easter card! And sounds like it will be a special Easter celebration this year for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to welcome Spring even if it is not quite here! Your card is so bringt and happy and full os Spring fun. I love it. Love your new header too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.