Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sketch #746

 Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

FEATURE AN ANIMAL

Here's today's sketch . . .

 

 Today I went along with the option theme of 'Add an Animal' for my sketch.
I have a kids paper pack that has very few sheets left in it but
just enough to create this cute Birthday card.

Hope you like it!

 

Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always good with animals for kids or adults! Cute sketch. This is just the perfect kids card with the darling elephant and jungle pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely stumped with this sketch, but I love what you've created with it. The little elephant and all those animal prints look perfect together and I really like how you created the sentiment panel too. Fun card. BTW, I love all the 4 leaf clovers on your blog background too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog decor for St Patrick's Day, and that adorable little elephant Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.