Sunday, March 3, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #59

 

 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 I went with a simple design today since I couldn't decide WHAT I wanted to draw from our mood board.  Love the stockings, the pine containers, the baubles but decided on this simple design combination.


I have used a die that I don't think I've ever used before and it's an older one (that tells me I have way too much schtuff!)  It's the Penny Black 'Ornament Branch' (#51-481).  I've used a small Hero Arts sentiment stamp and the pine stamp comes from Stampendous.  I've used two different TH distress oxide inks for my stamping of the pine.

Here's a peek at the inside . . .

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. wow this is gorgeous. Love the darker ferns to push the lighter shade to the back. Beautiful work and love the inside xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the foliage, especially that pine border! Very effective the way you stamped it in two color greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea: the twigs along the edge!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little ornament framed by the branches, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you incorporated the pine branches and ornament from our Peace on Earth mood board! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if my last comment went through so I might be repeating myself or it might have come up as anonymous! Anyway - I love the way you incorporated the pine branches and ornament from our Peace on Earth mood board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.