Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The color GREEN at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 

 

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
GREEN
 
 
 I have several family members (including my daughter) who have horses so I thought one of the toppers from the Hearty-Crafts 3D Horses toppers that I bought at last years Stamping Convention in Akron would make for a great birthday card and of course, where there are horses there is grass so that takes care of the GREEN theme.  LOL


Though difficult to see, I've had this vertical birthday stamp for years and thought it would be perfect for today's card.  To make my topper stand out I simply die cut a Tutti Designs scalloped ovals die to mount it on ... perfect!
 
 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sis across the miles, love the whole design here and a real inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! It speaks of springtime and the outdoors I love so much in the fair weather. Green is a favorite, too. Sometimes a vertical sentiment is just the right thing. I would like to have more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous horsey card, love the grass paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.