Thursday, March 7, 2024

Word Power #3

  Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you checked it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is always welcomed!!  

Rummaging through my many 12x12 paper pads, I've come across not only
some beautiful papers but some fabulous sentiments that I think
will work perfectly for our Word Power challenge blog!

For instance this one ... I actually made this card back in January so I could
send it to a friend who just went through breast cancer and needed
a few encouraging words.  I hope this helps!

You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Great sentiment! I struggle to find the perfect words for each card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Word Power Challenge has been a big hit! This is exactly the perfect sentiment for a friend who's trying to overcome a cancer struggle. Beautiful all over, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look at my paper pads I probably have some too :) Everyone could probably use this great sentiment, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.