Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Stencil Fun Challenge - Easter / Spring

Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our Stencil Fun Challenge!

Remember, this challenge is all about using your STENCILS.
We are a MONTHLY challenge that begins on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.
Theme will always be ANYTHING GOES USING STENCILS but we will also offer an OPTIONAL theme.

Here is the OPTIONAL theme chosen for this month:
 
EASTER / SPRING
 
 Using the Iris (SP3-107) stencil from Del Bello's Designs 'Sweet Poppy', I have created these beautiful iris using Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for my stenciling.  (This particular single stem iris seems to be discontinued ... sorry)


I used the extra ink in my sponge daubers and smeared onto a scrap of white card stock then die cut my Frantic Stamper 'Spring' (FRA 9402) word die.  The bee stamp is from an old JustRite stamp set that I keep on a clear block and stamp when needed (like today lol).
 
For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created this rainy day card.


The stencil is from Spellbinder (Raindrop - STN-047) and my dies are by Sue Wilson (CED23017).

 
Hopefully you'll get those stencils out and have some fun with us.
We won't always have a prize but periodically we will, you just never know!
We do have a Top 3 and a Top winner and it could be YOU!
 
Please come join us and GOOD LUCK!!
As always . . .
 

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful stencils. I love those iris with their swirling leaves, and the rain stencil is just the ticket with the boots and umbrella. There's just something about rainboots and umbrellas... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.