Saturday, March 9, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist/Bling

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...

BLING

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  



Even though I'm at the age where I don't need as many baby cards as I once did, I usually have a call for them from friends, neighbors & family so I try to keep a selection in my sale box.

This little sweetie was create using the WeRMemory Keepers 3D embossing folder, a cute little elephant die from my stash and a very old 'baby' die.  The BLING was created by adding Diamond Dots ... even though that should have been a quick thing to do, ... NOT ... for some reason (think they might be too old), they would NOT stick to the paper so I had to white glue each one into place.  Took awhile but was worth it!  


I do hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .



10 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little bling to make a girl happy! And you used the little elephant which is near and dear to my heart! I just love a sweet elephant on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is gorgeous!! All those rhinestones and the cute image...wow!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a lot of bling to glue piece by piece but so worth it in the end as it turned out gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, that folder really makes the background look like a soft baby blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the EF and all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at all those tiny diamonds! Even the ellie's eyes. So cute! The embossing folder is perfect for a baby card. These days I've taken to gluing almost all my bling. I think the old stuff loses it stickum, but I've had some new bling that doesn't stick worth a darn either. It's tedious for sure, but it adds so much. This card is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable, that little elephant just makes me smile! I love the embossed background, perfect for all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and the bling is a great touch with that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful baby card - Love that embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.