Wednesday, February 28, 2024

DOTS and/or STRIPES at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
DOTS and/or STRIPES
 
 
 
 I have used another beautiful image from the Penny Black 'Snowfall Serenity' paper pack for today's card.  My two sided paper comes from the Sunny Studio 'Dots & Stripes' 6x6 paper pack.  I simply used the reverse side from the panel I had to cut off to have the correct size for my A6 card which was the dotted side (that worked out quite nicely!  lol).

A narrow matting on the image and a sentiment ... VIOLA!  Ready to mail!
 
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous image -love the papers and colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at this gorgeous creation! I love how you brought out the golden/yellow tones in the image with your papers. It's quite striking, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image for sure, love that paper with it too, and the black matting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene; love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and lucky find on the backside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Darlene your card is so beautiful, love it.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.