Monday, February 19, 2024

Birthday Wishes

 

Did you see where the Time Out Challenge is celebrating their 10th birthday?  I have been the owner of the Sisterhood of Crafters since 2010 and BFF Diane & I are co-owners of 9 other challenge blogs, so I know how much work it can be ... but a lot of fun too!  Congrats to TOC for hitting this milestone!!!

I played along with a card creation earlier today and since we are allowed to share more than 1 card, here's card #2 for this fun event.


This card will also fit the CAS/birthday theme over on the AAA Cards Challenge blog (ends March 2) AND the Splatter theme over on the Seize the Birthday Challenge blog (ends 9 AM PST Feb 20).

  

I truly enjoy combining challenges and see what I can come up with
such as in today's card.  I haven't used this Tattered Lace Glimmer Mist in
YEARS ... in fact I'm surprised it still sprayed properly lol.  And, I've
come to really enjoy the CAS design style.  It took me a few years
to come to terms with not having a bunch of layers ... but
now I really enjoy using this design style. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope whatever you are doing today,
you're having FUN!  Life is TOOOOOO short not to have some fun!

As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. I love your CAS card with the pretty purple flowers, Darlene! It's hard to settle on any single style, but fun to explore many. After all these years I did not know that you were the owner of Sisterhood of Crafters. How could I not know that? Learn something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene - this is so lovely! Such wonderful rich colours on this CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with the topping at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the splatter. I don’t know how you manage with so many challenges! Thanks so much for joining in the celebrations at Time Out Challenges:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet birthday card and the background splatter is fun. Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful and elegant Darlene! It is the perfect CAS card, I found I often have to make myself work on a CAS project! Love the Gimmer Mist! My just keeps giving (thank goodness). Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.