Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Guest Designer for The Paper Funday Challenge

 Hello Friends ...

What fun that I was randomly chosen to be the February Guest Designer
with the card I entered into their December challenge over on the Paper Funday blog!


The optional theme this time around is 'No Patterned Paper' and the sponsors are Newton's Nook and Sheepski Designs.  I just happen to have a few fun images from Sheepski Designs so that is what I've chosen to create with today.

I have used the Sheepski Designs image called 'Poppies' ... you can find it HERE.


After printing my image I used Prisma Watercolor Pencils for the coloring.
Other products used ...

Memory Box (30030) Shaker Square Frames
Sue Wilson (CED4317) Frames & Tags 'Stitched Flags'
Tutti Designs 'Smile'
Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Butterfly punch
Black Nuvo Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by today and please be sure to pop over to The Paper Funday Challenge and check 'em out ... and, of course, play along. 

As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. Darlene, thanks for being our Guest Designer this month at the Paper Funday Challenge. Your card is just lovely.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love poppies, now there is another challenge I have to go check out. It may have been by random that you were invited but your creation sure offers inspiration on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, great coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love the orange flowers. Congrats on being the Guest Designer at Paper Funday Challenge. P.S. You are welcome to CASE my AI card you commented on and thanks for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty poppies and you colored them beautifully with your Prismas! The sunny orange makes me feel so ready for warmth and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.