Wednesday, February 14, 2024

LOVE at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 


Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
LOVE
 
 I can't think of the word LOVE without thinking WEDDING so that is the direction I took for today's card.  Plus, I'm always in need of wedding cards come summer time!  LOL


I took the 'easy' route by using the Impression Obsession 'Heart Couple Frame' (DIE 615)

 
 
After die cutting the entire die from black card stock, I cut the top portion again using red card stock then paper pieced the heart in the background behind this lovely couple.  The Mr. & Mrs. is another die from Impression Obsession ... DIE626.

To showcase her veil I used a Nuvo glue pen and Deco Art Glamour Dust for sparkle.

 

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 



5 comments:

  1. What a great die is this! I like how you attached it to the card.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful wedding card, which I am sure will be loved by whatever wedding couple ends up receiving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful die and doesn't need much, but I love the way you cut from the simple red, black, and white and added sparkle. It's classic and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I love this. What a clever and beautiful card with the lovely die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smart idea with the paper piecing the heart, it really makes the image complete!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.