Monday, February 19, 2024

Happy Birthday Fun

 Hello Friends and HAPPY MONDAY!

Brrr! It sure has been cold this weekend here in Akron, Ohio, USA
but they are saying it's going to be in the 50s on Wednesday so
I'm looking forward to that!


But today, since I've chosen NOT to go out into the cold for any reason,
I've decided to play along in a fun Birthday Party Challenge going
on over on the TIME OUT Challenge Blog.  They are celebrating
10 years of crafting fun!  WELL DONE!!  Wishing them
many more years of challenge fun!  My BFF Diane is the one
who told me about this fun challenge and celebration so
of course she & I both had to join in the fun!  You
can see her amazing creation HERE.

Here's what I've created  . . .


I thought I'd make a gate card today and used papers from the Precious Marieke - Romantic Roses 6x6 paper pack.  I also did my Spellbinders Club January 'Lively Floral' stencil atop of one of the muted panels from that same paper pack.  My birthday die sentiment are dies from Tutti Designs.


Here's a peek at the inside.


I've added my stamped sentiment on top of the same muted print
panel I used for behind my stenciling on the front of my card.

Other challenges to share in:
Creative Creases Challenge #76 - ATG with a Fun Fold (I've used a Gate Fold)
Craft Rocket Challenge #111 - Birthday
Double Trouble Challenge #160 - Hoodie Hoo Celebration

I hope you like what I have to share today!
Stay warm out there and by all means where ever you live ... STAY SAFE
it seems to be a crazy world we live in today!!!

As always ... thanks for stopping by and ...


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower and color combo. So happy you joined us at Time Out Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really pretty card... inside and out the floral patterned papers are so inviting for a special birthday, love the gate fold card. Please join us at Double Trouble, partnering with Creative Creases with same requirement, a Fun Fold. Hope to see you here at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/Challenge-160.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Please come back for future fun challenges.

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow, I would have guess the stenciled panel was another sheet of designer paper. It's so beautifully done! I love a gatefold card. I'll have to put that on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dar, I LOVE the inside especially. I have that stamp but not the paper! It's a great fun fold and thank you for entering your card in CCC for our 3rd anniversary.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Darlene! These colors are so bold and beautiful. I also decorate the inside of my cards so thank you for including a photo of your design and thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Darlene, this card is so pretty! I love the beautiful flower on the front! You were so creative to do it directly onto patterned paper. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlene, I love your floral showcase, just in time for spring. Thank you for joining us for Creative Creases Challenge #76. Hope to see you again soon.

    Rae in Reno
    Creative Creases DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright happy and pretty! I love the fold you chose! Thank you for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.