Thursday, February 15, 2024

February 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 

 

 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...

For today's card, I decided to dig deep into my older dies for my focus flower images. 
I have used the Memory Box 'Lovely Peony Background and Outline' dies (#98482 & #98483).  For the foliage, I have used a Sue Wilson 'Finishing Touches - Laurel Leaves' die set (CED1437).

 For added dimension, the first flower I adhered to the white panel, the second flower I added an addition 'white' background die and for the front flower I attached TWO 'white' background panels to the back of it.  By gluing in the center of the flower, it left me room to tuck the laurel leaves in behind.  

 

 Since the paper I used, ALTENEW Alcohol Ink Background Paper Pack is double sided, I was actually able to die cut my foliage from the backside of the left over papers.

 Altenew Alcohol Ink Backgrounds 6x6 Paper Pack

 A sentiment and a few little dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops and my card is ready to mail.

 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Darlene! Love the different dimension and the designer papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright and rich colors of the florals is gorgeous Darlene! Thanks for creating such a lovely card for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous this is! Beautiful colors and arrangement. The flowers look amazing cut from the designer paper. There is lots of inspiration in the board and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, those papers work beautifully for these flowers, pretty arrangement of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.