Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Double D - Patterned Papers

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Patterned Papers
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 My favorite enabler (BFF Diane) clued me in on this beautiful paper pack when she was it was being offered over on Scrapbook.com as a freebie with purchase.  She knows how much I love purple so of course I had to place an order (didn't really need anything lol) just so I could get this paper pack and I'm so glad I did ... it's beautifully feminine!


The flower is another topper I purchased last year at Adventures in Stamping which comes around every April (yep I'll be stocking up again this year) and that cute little sentiment is one on a sheet of sentiments within the paper pack.


I had the die cut frame hanging on the 'extras board', added a few Nuvo purple crystal drops and the sweet little Prima flower for a finishing touch.

 Remember, it's a random draw for the tangible prize winner so it could be YOU!!
Here's the prize being offered this time around . . .

 

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!! 

Challenges to share in:

Time Out Challenge #257 - 10th Birthday Celebration
Everybody Art Challenge #551 - Birthday
Daisy Chain Challenge #82 - Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

14 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love this purple floral patterned paper and the big flower too. And thank you very much for all the nice comments you leave on my blog. <3 <3 <3 Have a nice day. Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful birthday card Darlene! The rich purple colors just sing to me as it's my favorite color. The big bloom looks gorgeous with the die cut frame and I really like the sentiment panel too. Way to use that pretty designer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty, pretty paper! So light and delicate and screams SPRING! Beautiful colors, gorgeous blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty in purples Dar! The bold bloom stands out beautifully over the delicate patterned paper, and the floral sentiment tag is delightful. What a wonderful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who really NEEDS anything when we shop for crafts? But it sure makes me happy! I love what you did with the paper and that flower is gorgeous and just what was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, it is a gorgeous paper pack and you have shown it beautifully with your big purple flower, like a breath of Spring air!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully feminine paper made for a beautifully feminine card! Happy to see you in our BD gallery at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no, I missed this paper pack over there! I should check more often. It's gorgeous! You know I always love how you use designer paper and you do have quite a collection. This is a beautiful creation with the flower and frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a fan of patterned papers, and yours are so sweet and pretty. I adore this so much, it's very, VERY dear! Reminds me of my Grammie, she would have LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Darlene! Love the purple (I know it's your favorite!) patterned papers. That flower is amazing. So dimensional in appearance and it pops right out. A real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice patterned paper. I love the purple tones. Great design with the great big flower and the small card with the sentiment. This large flower really stands out beautifully. And that white layer in between looks so beautiful. It gives the card that certain something.
    Thank you very much for participating in the latest Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for another wonderful card! I love the papers you used - so pretty. And that brilliant purple flower is fabulous. I have to try to get over to DD and play. Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That paper is very pretty and such a great compliment to your flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.