Friday, February 2, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - PINK

 


 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
PINK.
 
For today's card, I had a 12x12 sheet of designer paper laying on my table that I had cut into a few days back.  It was an RAK from friend Terry from years past and though not one of my favorites I knew it would come in handy someday and today's the day.   In the upper corner of the paper was an embossed cherub so I cut it out and turned it into this card . . .

The strips I've cut for my original card design were 1/2" cuts from some of what remained after cutting this image from the sheet.  I also used some of the strips for the inside of my card ...

 
Products used are:
Hearty Crafts 3D Topper (front flowers)
Impression Obsession stamp (front)
Verses Rubber Stamps (inside)

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is PINK.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Pretty Roses on a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the way the pink and the yellow in the flowers is repeated in the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure did come in handy. Congrats on your fussy cutting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty and with a vintage feel to the roses xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful roses, CAS with so much impact!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful roses and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful way to use that designer paper while also putting your other items to work! Those big roses are spectacular, and the cherub is very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.