Saturday, April 6, 2024

Sketch #748

 Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

FOOD OR DRINK THEME

Here's today's sketch . . .

 

 For today's card I went with a beach (drinks) theme using the optional
theme of food or drink.  I've used Mintay paper for the background
and Impression Obsession stamps/dies for my beverages.

 

 Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh, how cute! What a great design for this paper. Dang it, Darlene, I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Oh I can see myself sitting on that lovely beach, on that chair with one of the fru-fru drinks in my hand. Now that is the epitome of a vacation for me. Can't wait for Summer to get here! :-)
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun one :) love how you interpret the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.