Wednesday, April 10, 2024

SHOWERS or FLOWERS at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
SHOWERS or FLOWERS
 
 

 I have so much OLD stuff that I've decided I really need to start dipping into it and make cards ... even if they are not my usual style.  THIS is one of those cards.  I have a ton of sticker type images from my scrapbooking days so that's a little of what I've used on this card.

The clouds and flowers are stickers and the sentiment and rain are from old wooden block stamps.  I actually think they came together nicely to create this Springtime card of encouragement.
 
I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 



6 comments:

  1. Never throw crafting stuff in the litterbin: you can make great cards with them, like this one!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to use up those stickers, I got rid of 99% of mine a few years back, but then of course bought others, anyhow, a pretty Spring card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darlene, I have boxes and boxes with stickers from my old scrapbooking days. Thank you for the inspiration. Maybe I'll start using them again. At one point I thought of giving them to my grandkids to play with, but you know a crafter's heart - can't throw anything away :-) Your card is lovely! It definitely all came together beautifully!
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Darlene! Use it or lose it. I'll bet it was fun to put this together and come up with something as delightful as this. I still have a few stickers around here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do work together perfectly! I need to do the same thing...I need to use or purge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.