Thursday, April 4, 2024

Word Power #4

  Hello Friends . . .

It's time for a new challenge over on our WORD POWER challenge blog! 
Have you check it out yet?  If not, please come join us ... inspiration is welcomed!!  


These words are so true ... if we only take the time to look around!

What are you up to today?
Take 5 minutes and stop what you're doing,
look around  and see the things that go past you but you
never notice them because we are all in such a hurry these days!

HAVE A GREAT DAY and remember to STOP & take the time to smell the flowers!!
It's good for the soul!!

You have until the LAST Thursday of the month to enter.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ahead!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. No truer words then those, my look around has been out the slider every morning to see what Spring flowers are blooming (even though it's only 37 out LOL) and try to enjoy every day's beauty!! Fabulous card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten about the word challenge Darlene... but you have inspired me! What a lovely sentiment this is and I love the pretty background too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're darned right these words are so true. I call myself a plodder, but that's because much of my time is spent being distracted by the beauty around me. There is so much of it! Thank you for reminding us and sharing the beauty on your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true! Lovely design to showcase your sentiment. I haven't had a lot of time lately to stop and smell the roses, but I'm hoping that things are changing. I definitely could do with some time to admire the beauty around me :-)
    ♥Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.