Wednesday, April 3, 2024

April Challenge at Triple B

 Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...

Oh my goodness ... there were so many different directions I could have gone today
in trying to translate this mood board but here's what I finally ended up with.

I have had this OLD Dusty Rose designer paper in my stash for literally y-e-a-r-s!
So I decided today was the day to bring it to life. 
These prima flowers are also very very old (back in the day when
I was doing a lot of 'vintage' styled cards).

I know the white cut out panel is from a Sue Wilson die set ... it was laying
on my table so I used it atop the designer paper to kind of
'tone it down' a bit.  The butterflies are OLD Memory Box
and I've die cut it twice so I could off set it to give them a bit more
dimension.  A sentiment and Scrapbook(dot)com POPS and this
card is ready to send.

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

Challenges to share in:
Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #465 - Die cut and/or Stencil
Unicorn Challenge #97 - Use Dies
A Place to Start April Challenge - ATG - Twist/Add one or More Flowers

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a fabulous way to use up papers and die cuts from your stash, I actually thought the die cut background and butterflies were all one die, you might have created a new die cut design and didn't even know it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully designed, loving all those butterflies and a wonderful die cut background! You've done so well matching the colors of the mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you aced the colors and mood of the board! This is beautiful, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Darlene. Your gorgeous background paper really makes your beautiful butterflies pop. Beautiful card design.
    ♥Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the paper and pretty flowers to go with it, pretty layering of the dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the offset of the butterflies - you're right, it does add more dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how pretty the white die cut panel and butterflies pop against the patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.