Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sketch #749

 Hello Friends!
Happy Saturday!

 It's time for a new sketch over on the SKETCH SATURDAY Challenge Blog
and, once again we have an added option which is:

USE A TRIO OF SOMETHING

Here's today's sketch . . .


 

I did use the optional theme of 'use a trio of something' on my
card today and as you can see, it's this cute trio of bees!

My background paper is from the P13 6x6 paper pack called 'Hello Spring'.
The bees are stickers from a pack I picked up somewhere in my travels
and the other panels are scraps that I had in the pile on my work table.

 

 Won't you come join the fun at Sketch Saturday?

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the sketch with the trio of bees and all the pretty parts from top to bottom! I really love those bees. They add so much happiness to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this fun sketch. Beautiful background paper and your bees bring a smile to my face. So pretty!!! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.