Friday, April 5, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - WEATHER

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is 
 
WEATHER.
 
 
 Here's what I came up with ...


I have used a stencil by Spellbinder purchased through Simon Says that I had not used since purchasing it last year.  It's called 'Raindrop' and the number is STN-047.  It's a larger sized stencil (6" x 9") which give you many ways to use it.  As a full sheet ... a partial area (as I have done today) or even scattered ... the ideas in my head right now are endless which means maybe I should leave this stencil on the worktable and play with it a little longer!  LOL
 
I have so many sentiment stamps and don't bring them to focus nearly enough!  I thought this was a good opportunity to do so! 

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is WEATHER.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. I saw this on Face Book and had to come over to tell you that it left me speechless! Just an amazing semtiment and style. Where is that sentiment from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raindrop stencils are the best, so many ways to use them as you did with your April Showers Bring May Flowers card! You certainly are getting a lot of mileage with those flowers, and they certainly do need rain, fabulously fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darlene, you're still my inspiration for CAS cards. I always come visit your blog when I need to make one :-) Beautifully done my friend!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the color of the raindrop stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, like how you added the flowers with the raindrops

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very useful stencil and it looks absolutely beautiful with your sweet little flowers. You have truly mastered the art of clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is beautiful, The flowers are so realistic - love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.