Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Double D - Pink & White

Hello Dear Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
I'm hosting today and as you can see by my blog title ... the theme is

PINK & WHITE
(anything using these two colors)
Here's the mood board I've created to help inspire you . . .

 

This was fun!
I actually was able to use some odds & ends hanging around my
crafting room, an old die that I had never used before
and some old 'sticker' images that have been
hanging on my pegboard forever!!

Here's what I came up with . . .


The background paper I chose comes from the
Echo Park 'Dots & Stripes' pad
Echo Park - Paper Pad - 6

 with it being double sided, the strip I had to cut off to
make it the size I needed for my base, I simply flipped over and
used on the the one side.  Dividing the two with an older die which I had
never used ... Die Versions 'Torn Edge Straight' #DVM321.

The Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Nesting Square was a left over
Tutti Designs - Cross Stitch Nesting Squares
 as was the small Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circle.
Tutti Designs - Scalloped Stitched Nesting Circles

I've added a Sue Wilson Mini Expressions 'Hi & Hello' die
to the center before adding it to the lower point of my triangle panel.
Sue Wilson Designs - Mini Expressions - Hello & Hi
 The flowers & butterfly are from a VERY OLD Studio112
Die Cut Sticker pack by K&Company and probably
came from JoAnn Fabrics.

REMEMBER:  We have a fun prize to give away to one lucky player,
which will be chosen by Random.org
ALL are welcome to enter ... we will ship internationally!

Today's prize offering is ...




 So be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

Challenges to share in:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - No Stamps Allowed
Creations in Pink Challenge #7 - ATG in mainly pink
Pile It On Challenge #151 - Pink and/or Blue

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D!
As always . . .

17 comments:

  1. Magnificent designed card and love the papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty 'in pink' card and great use of the 'leftovers', isn't it fun to use them up and create something so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Darlene! The two different patterns work well and it's always a good feeling to use up some stash items. The Tutti Designs stitched die cuts are the bomb...I love every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the split front panel, it adds so much interest and looks great paired with the 2 different Designer Prints. I also love all of the stitched dies, such a fabulous accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love when you can use up some scraps and bits?! Those sure are some cute papers and pretty flowers and butterfly! I also really like the "hi" die you used. These were all meant to go together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Pink card. Love the papers and the details on your dies. I am slowly replacing some of my old Spellbinders shapes with more detailed dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, so sweet and feminine! Beautiful cross stitching diecut and love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love polka dots and your design used two different sizes which was the first thing that caught my eye. Your whole card design is gorgeous. The square die with the pretty flowers images inside and angled that way is so artistic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Darlene wow it is beautiful. I also want to take part in the pink and white challenge. Thank you for your love and inspiration. Love and hugs from Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, I keep forgetting about turning my dies on point like that, great for your pretty flowers, like the two sizes of polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  12. When you can use some scraps and some "old' dies and make a fun car like this, you are a artist!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, your card is so cute!!! Love the stitched die and the lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us this month at Creations in Pink. Hugs, Brigite

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Darlene, what a gorgeous card! It is so difficult for me to use a pattern paper, I fell it'll finish :P But I love them on a card so much. Thank you for stopping at my blog to remind me of the Double D challenge, I entered my card there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful way to present these lovely die cuts, polka dot paper and flowers Darlene. This card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super pretty card. The stitched accents really add a lot to the over all design and I love our focal. Great take on the Mood Board.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this...so pretty. Great fold. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creations in Pink. We hope to see good again next time. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.