Wednesday, April 12, 2023

WAW Words of Wisdom

 


 Hello friends . . .

Today I'm honored to be the Guest Designer over on the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  They always offer such beautiful sentiments that you can actually grab and use for your own creations.  On my card, you can see the words of wisdom for today.  Be sure to pop over and check 'em out.  Then of course come play along!

  I have used a panel from the Penny Black 'Painted Blooms' 6x6 designer paper pack for my background.  Then to add a little extra dimension & texture, I ran it through my machine using an Crafter's Companion Embossalicious embossing folder called Regal Corner.  I had the frame hanging on the hook of extra frames ... left over from past projects and thought it worked well to help showcase today's verse.  Lastly, I added a few prima flowers with yellow Nuvo Drop centers.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!
As always . . .


5 comments:

  1. So many pretty elements and a lovely sentiment! It all just comes together to make a very lovely card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the colors and that is a great Verse..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frame worked beautifully with the sentiment, Darlene. I love the paper (of course), the embossed corner, and those pretty flower clusters with the gentle Nuvo centers. I like the idea of frames hanging on a hook. It sounds a lot like an art shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful verse. Love the flowers and embossing you've used to frame your verse. Beautifully done, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.