Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Stencil Fun Challenge - PATTERNS

 Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our latest blog ...  Stencil Fun Challenge !

We decided to add another challenge blog to our list of challenge blogs and this time will will be about using our STENCILS.  This challenge will be a MONTHLY challenge and will begin on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.  It will always be an ANYTHING GOES with STENCILS challenge but we will be offering an OPTIONAL THEME

Here is the theme that Diane has chosen as our optional theme:

 PATTERNS

 Here is what I came up with for my 'patterns' card . . .

I have used a Ciaobellapaper.com stencil called 'Fishbone (MS041)'.

After doing my stenciling using TH distress oxide inks, I simply added a dimensional sticker from the paper studio 'la petites' pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  My sentiment is a die set by Tutti Designs.

For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created this sweet set actually using the same stencil.


I first stenciled my panel using TH distress oxide 'picked raspberry' then turned my stencil and used 'broken china'.  What ink I had remaining in my sponges I used on the envelope flap.  My 3D die cut flower came from another the Paper Studio pack I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  They are great when you need a FAST card.

Here is the prize stencil offering Diane will share this time around ...

 

We hope you'll come join in our fun and GOOD LUCK!!

Challenges to share in:
613 Avenue Create April Challenge - ATG twist/ Let's Stencil
Daisy Chain Challenge #72 - Flowers

As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Both are very pretty cards, what a great stencil a you can turn it in any direction and gets lots of patterns out of it, great idea to 'clean' your ink off for the envelope too, beautiful florals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool uses of the stencil, my favorite is the first, it almost has that look of a basket weave, pretty flowers with both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that first birthday card with that great stencil. Super colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the background stencilling, it really makes your beautiful flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.