Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Thrilled to be guest designing . . .

 


 Hello friends . . .

Once again, I'm honored to be the Guest Designer over on the Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.  They always offer such beautiful sentiments that you can actually grab and use for your own creations.  On my card, you can see the words of wisdom for today.  Be sure to pop over and check 'em out.  Then of course come play along!

I really took the easy route on today's card but thought it fit the verse well and showcased it beautifully!  I've simply used a panel from the Mintay 'Berrylicious' 6x6 designer paper pack for the background ... printed my sentiment ... rounded the corners and attached.

 

 Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day!
As always . . .

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer. Your card is just lovely...I really love the pretty paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sweet unto my taste! How pretty this is and you used the paper so well. I pull this pad out and admire it now and then, but I don't think I've used it yet. You're always an inspiration, Darlene. Congrats on your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.