Monday, April 24, 2023

Another fun sketch . . .

 

Hello friends and HAPPY MONDAY!

It's a rainy, dreary day here in NE Ohio (could see a little of the white stuff today even) so I'm spending some time in the cave crafting some just for fun cards.  

I was honored to have my card chosen among the Top 3 at the last sketch challenge over on Sketch Saturday Challenge blog and after looking at their latest post, I liked  the sketch they were offering this time around so decided to join in the fun once again.

Here's the sketch this time around ...

Hubby has a birthday this week, so I've used this sketch to create his card.

I have used Mintay 'Seaside Escape' 6x6 designer paper for not only the background panel but also the small image panels.  


A scrap of red card stock was used for the panel behind the small images as well as the sentiment die cuts.  A band of blue/white baker's twine along with red Nuvo drops and this card is ready for the hubster! lol

I hope you like what I'm sharing today and hopefully inspired to come join in the fun!

Have a wonderful week ahead . . .
As always,


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that Mintay paper with the sketch! I don't have this particular Seaside collection, but I do have sooooo many other Mintays. They have their own bin. Well, you know I have a whole paper cupboard, like a pantry... and there are a lot of delicious things in there! Your card is absolutely fabulous, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch and those Mintays are perfect for it, a clever way to use them, should of thought of that myself, thanks for the beautiful inspiration and for joining us at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that paper, great images to use for this sketch, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card Darlene. So glad our sketch inspired you again and I love all your seaside lements. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.