Wednesday, April 26, 2023

BUTTERFLIES at the Sisterhood of Crafters . . .

 

 

  Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
 BUTTERFLIES
 
Today I'm once again diving into OLD designer paper for my creation.  That was actually one of my New Years resolutions and, so far so good! 
 

 I'm using Graphic45 'Botanical Tea' and the Paper Studio 'Kirby Teesdale' papers.
And, as you can see, I've also used up some of my mountain of colored card stock scraps for the matting of my Graphic45 paper image.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!


 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great inspiration for all of us to get our pretty papers out and USE them!! Love the matching envie too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I have this pad and I need to dive into it too. I'm so bad! You wouldn't believe... well, maybe you would. This is gorgeous, Darlene! Inspiring again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layering of your papers, great design to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love the wonderful colours! Gorgeous paper ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty Darlene Love the matching envelope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.