Friday, April 7, 2023

Pretty Stencil Card

 Hello Friends!

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!
(WOW I can't believe it Easter weekend coming up already!)


Here's another card I made using the Brutus Monroe, called 'Flowering Vine'
that I purchased from Scrapbook.com recently.  You can read about the first card I made using this stencil HERE.  It's amazing how different they can look with just a change of color.

 Brutus Monroe - Stencils - Flowering Vine

This time I decided to add a border (old Martha Stewart punch) and a birthday sentiment.  I can't keep enough birthday cards in my sale boxes these days (NOT complaining mind you lol).  I have also used Black Nuvo Drops in and around on the white space.

I am entering this card into the Happy Birthday challenge over at
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.

As well as the Birthday challenge over at
Addicted to Stamps and More #443

And lastly, the Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Flower Power at
The Paper Funday Challenges


I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend and staying safe & healthy!
As always . . .


7 comments:

  1. Stencils have just gotten so amazing! I love this one and your colors are so warm and pretty. That was one of my favorite punches until I broke it (sniff sniff).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil, stenciling has made a comeback and they are much prettier than they used to be! Lovely card Darlene. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background you created with that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented with your stenciling work. Beautifully done as always. Mine always tends to come out messy, which then makes me stop working with stencils which of course doesn't help, because practice makes perfect, right? :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful with these colours. And you're right, it's amazing to see how different a stencilling can be with different colours. Love the addition of the black border and enamel drops. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card and you have inked the stencil so well. The border is a great finishing touch!

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you stenciled this!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.