Saturday, April 22, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist - Baby

  Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is:

BABY

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  


OMG, after embossing a blue panel, I loved it so much I just had to make a pink panel too!

I have used the WeR Memory Keepers embossing folder. 
Bella! Die-cut Pack Embellishments
Cottage Cutz 'Christening Gown' (OLD #497)
Sue Wilson 'It's a Boy' (CED 10022)
Sue Wilson 'It's a Girl' (CED10023)


To make my baby girl card a little more feminine, I've used White Nuvo drops at each intersection of the tufted pattern.  I've also added a touch of color to the christening gown and bassinet.  Dimensional tape was used on all but the sentiment.


The pack of embellishment die cut panels made this card a very quick & easy put together!

I do hope you'll come check out our new blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .

 

 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby cards and what a fabulous EB folder you have used, I really love the added dots on the pink one, makes it so much more girly and the blue one is just perfect as it is, great inspiration for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, both the girl and boy versions! I am amazed at your Nuvo drops - never have I been able to make two the same size, let alone that many! They add a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both those folders and they are awesome! So perfect with your die cuts to make the most adorable baby cards! Of course you couldn't stop at just one. These will be great for one of your sales or just to have on hand. I cannot remember the last time I needed a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' SWEET. That little dress is just so adorable, and the airplane makes me smile. Really fabulous cards, my friend. I LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.