Tuesday, May 28, 2024

A Sketch and the color Purple

 Hello Friends ...

I hope all my USA friends had an enjoyable holiday weekend even though
to me, it's a sad reminder of just how many lives have been lost throughout
the years to keep us free!  God be with all those families who lost and are still losing
loved ones in order to continue and keep our freedom!

Onto happier thoughts . . . well so so ... I am sharing a sympathy card lol.


 I don't have much to share on my blog this week so thought I'd create a fun card playing in a couple fun challenges along the way to share with you.  Today I'm playing along in these two challenges ...

 AAA Card Challenges #266: Sketch

 

 A Place to Start May Challenge - For A Lady

 

 I have used a fun new stamp set that I just purchased from Simon Say called 'Wild & Free Flowers'.  I've used Tombow markers for my watercoloring.

 

 Other challenges to share in:

Sweet Stampin' - Clean & Simple
Creative Fingers Challenge #278 - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge #218 - Anything Goes

 


 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

As always . . .


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and just perfect for a sympathy card, never easy to make. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Darlene, perfect for our challenge this fortnight, the colours are fab.

    thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Darlene, your card is so elegant! Gorgeous colours and perfectly Clean and Simple. Many thanks for joining in with our last challenge at Sweet Stampin' and apologies for being late to come and comment on your entry - Sarah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.