Friday, May 3, 2024

May Challenge at Triple B

  Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...

There were so many different directions I wanted to go in
creating today ... especially since Purple is my all time favorite
color.  But here's what I came up with using the beautiful
Paper Rose 'Purple Haze' 6x6 paper pad.


My sentiment are dies from Tutti Designs and the butterflies
come from a very old Martha Steward 3-in-1 Butterfly punch.

The lower accent panel is actually the reverse side of this particular floral panel.  When I use 2 sided papers and have to cut off a small portion for my A6 size cards, I try to incorporate that cut off piece somewhere in my design.  They are usually coordinating designs so it works out beautifully.

Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



4 comments:

  1. I think Paper Rose has some of the most beautiful papers out there, proof in the creativeness of your beautiful card, and yep, purple was right up your alley so to speak. I have a 'few' new Paper Rose pads arriving on Monday :<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, that's gorgeous paper and you knew just how to use it on your card! Double sided paper has a nice way of helping with the design. This is amazing, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the images on your mood board and how you used them to create your very own master piece. Beautiful papers, beautiful colours and beautiful design!
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and papers, pretty design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.