Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Double D - Pretty Florals for Mom

 

Hello Dear Friends!

It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Here's today's theme:
 
Pretty Florals for Mom
 
and here's an inspiration board created to help get you started . . .
 
 
 
 I've once again used some older products for today's card.
I have SO MUCH older dies, etc that I try not to spend too much $$ on new stuff
but there are times of course that one just can't help ones self!  LOL

Anyways ... I've used the Sue Wilson Frames & Tags 'Poppy' (CED4342) and
the flower is another sticker type sheet from K&Company.  The sentiment is from The Ton
'Easy Expressions'.
 
 
 
 
 Remember, it's a random draw for the winner so it could be YOU!!

You'll want to be sure to pop over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the details and amazing samples offered up by our VERY TALENTED design team ladies!!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Double D! 

  As always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Very bold and striking card with the pretty frame around the pretty floral, surely to make any recipient happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love that beautiful frame and your pretty blue blossoms! SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older dies still work just fine for me! This is such a pretty frame and I love the blue blossoms you've used with it. Striking! A brilliant and gorgeous card, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous my friend! What a pretty, lacy frame. The blue poppy is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold color, it really packs a punch and I love that. I needed a close up of that flower, it goes so well in the die. Using older supplies is smart, but I really understand the need for new stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how beautiful. I love how you have used that frame die, it's gorgeous against the darker blue. That flower is perfect for your final look, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such elegant framing of the lovely flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Dar! Love that flower image. Lot of dimension and the colors are gorgeous. Love that die frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.