Sunday, May 26, 2024

Just Playin' Around

 Happy Weekend All!

Other than my design team creations, I don't get the chance to
play along with other challenges but today I'm taking the
time to create a CAS card for the CAS on Friday Blog where their
current theme is HUGS
.

Here's what I came up with . . .


I recently purchased a couple stamp sets (thanks to BFF Diane [Nellie's Nest] enabling lol) over on Simon Says so I chose to use one for today's card.  I've used the set called Vintage Garden.

Coloring was done with Tombow markers and the letters were created using the Typewriter Alphabet die set from Scrapbook.com.

 

A few little Nuvo Drops and my card is complete!

A couple other challenges to share in:

Sweet Stamin' - Clean & Simple
Cut It Up Challenge #304 - Send Me Flowers

Have a wonderful weekend ahead and thanks for stopping by!
As always ...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamps and a lovely creation! Of course, I had to go look at the stamp set and, yes, it's gorgeous! It looks so pretty with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS card!! Love the pretty little flower stamps you used!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.