Sunday, May 5, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #63

 


Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...


 I simply adore an old fashion Santa image and when I spotted this one over on Pinterest, I just knew I had to print & showcase him on a card for today's challenge.  Isn't he gorgeous!!

 After printing him onto glossy photo paper, I used the largest Memory Box 'Rectangle Stitched Frames' (#30117) to die cut my image then using the same die, I cut the outside frame from light pink card stock.  Then did an outer matting of a darker pink.  

The icicle topper is a die from Precious Marieke and the lower accent snowflake cluster is an old Amy Designs 'Wintertide' (ADD10082) die.


Even though it doesn't show up in the photos, I have added diamond Stickles to the snowflake cluster as well as the icicles across the top.  So very pretty in real life!

 PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!! 

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. That Santa image is the hammer!! Wow!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love this and the fact it looks 3d xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, he is a gorgeous Santa that makes quite a statement in all his pink glory, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your pink Santa, Darlene!! Gosh is he handsome - in any color!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your Santa is beautiful and he looks so good on your pink card! Love those icicles hanging down, and the snowflake swirl. It's all perfection and utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right Darlene, he is stunning and you did a beautiful job of showing him off on your beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is a wonderful picture and I love how you have used the dies to frame him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.