Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Stencil Fun Challenge - Girly

  Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our Stencil Fun Challenge!

Remember, this challenge is all about using your STENCILS.
We are a MONTHLY challenge that begins on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.
Theme will always be ANYTHING GOES USING STENCILS but we will also offer an OPTIONAL theme.

Here is the OPTIONAL theme chosen for this month:
 
 GIRLY
 
 For my first card I used the pretty Sweet Poppy 'Black Daisy' stencil by Del Bello's Designs for the focus of my card.  The OLD Spellbinder hearts were used to create the aperture and frame.  Tutti Design dies were used for the sentiment and I have a bunch of these adorable Hero Arts 'bumble bees' made and ready to use at my station.  What do you think?
 
 
 
 
Black Daisy Stencil by Sweet Poppy Stencils
 
For my second card (Anything Goes),  I created this fun card using a very OLD Memory Box stencil called 'Modern Dressmaker'.  Made for a really quick & easy card!  I created the sentiment on the computer.  I used a 'stitched' tag die & sponged the edges to keep that antique look.




 Hopefully you'll get those stencils out and have some fun with us.
We won't always have a prize but periodically we will, you just never know!
We do have a Top 3 and a Top winner and it could be YOU!
 
Please come join us and GOOD LUCK!!
As always . . .
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Darlene. Beautiful work using your stencils. Love the happy look of the first card and the vintage look of the second.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, Darlene, and those are some cool stencils, oldies are the best! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, I was so taken by your flowers in the heart with the pretty pink and the bumblebee... and then I scrolled down and saw your dress form card -- sew much fun! That's a very cool stencil! I had quite a collection of dress form stamps, but I've narrowed it down somewhat. Still love some of the oldest ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative to make a heart frame for your lovely flowers to set into, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.