Saturday, May 18, 2024

CAS Birthday

 Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a quick & easy CAS Birthday card that I've created with a couple of challenges in mind.  I spend a lot of time working on design team cards (imagine that! lol) so from time to time I just like to join in other challenges out in blogland.  Hope you like it ...


Here's a peek at the inside:


I have used Pan Pastels for the color on the front corner behind my Paper Inspirations floral stem.  I've used a green Tombow marker to add a touch of color to the stems and a yellow Tombow marker for the flower centers.  

The stamp set used for the sentiments is by Rubbernecker (Birthday Vase Set #3493)


Challenges I'm share in are:

Krafty Chicks Challenge #716 - CAS
Aloha Friday Challenge #10 - Flowers
CAS on Friday Challenge #283 - Flowers
Creative Knockouts Challenge #521 - Finish the Inside
Craft Rocket Challenge #114 - Flowers

That's it for me today.  I heard hubby head outside to mulch so
I'd better get my clothes changed and go lend him a hand.

As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and say Hello!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is pretty with the touches of green in the silhouette stamp! Simple and lovely. I really like the RN sentiment stamps, too. The inside sentiment is an especially cute font over the soft silhouette. I'm surprised you have time for anything other than your own challenges. Way to go, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, even the inside with the sentiment, such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and such wow factor, Darlene! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card as always, my friend.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.