Friday, May 3, 2024

Simply Clean & Simple - FLOWERS

 


 Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!

Today I have a card to share for our challenge blog using the CAS (clean & simple) design style. 
Our blog is called Simply Clean & Simple and today's OPTIONAL theme is
FLOWERS.
 
 I don't know about you, (maybe it's my age) but it seems I am always in the need for a sympathy card or have friends/family asking me to make them for them.  So, that was the direction I went in today ...
 
 
I simply sponged on some TH ink (what was remaining in this particular colored sponge dauber) then stamped an old Penny Black stamp and SU sentiment.  I have SO MANY different flower dies, stamps, stencils, EF, etc that I could have used today but since I was in need of a sympathy card, here's what I ended up with.  The CAS style is always good for sympathy cards.

 Remember, our challenge is Anything Goes CLEAN & SIMPLE but we do offer an OPTIONAL theme and this time around it is FLOWERS.

Hope to see you at SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed sympathy card, and yes the need for them seems to multiply as we get older sadly! But, yours would certainly cheer the recipient up as it is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful design and stamp for a sympathy card, I just love stamps with the script details right on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp for your CAS card. This image will never grow old. Beautiful shaded with the blue. Yes, this time of life brings more losses and it's a sad thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my friend, I agree, the older we get the more of these cards we need. I never keep these in my stash so when I need one, it's always a last minute thing. Your card is beautiful. You know that I struggle with CAS cards, but seem to do okay when it comes to sympathy cards. And when in doubt I come visit your blog for CAS inspiration :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.