Wednesday, May 22, 2024

For the MEN at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Our theme today is:
 
For the MEN
 
 

I made a floral blouse for the ladies last month and figured I might as well make a plaid shirt for the men this month.  I spotted something similar to this over on Pinterest so this is my rendition lol.  

No dies used on this one other than a circle die which I used to make the T-shirt neckline under the plaid shirt.  OH and a small scalloped square which I rounded off and added faux stitching for the buckles on the suspenders.  Nuvo drops were used for the buttons.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

8 comments:

  1. I just love this shirt with the suspenders! The plaid looks very soft. My husband would love it. You made me go looking for my t-shirt template, but darned if I know where it is. I may have to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design a lot. Have seen it before, but yours is so special with the plaid look.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Darlene, love this lumberjack card and very cleverly constructed! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun masculine card. Love the colours and of course the cute suspenders.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative and fun, those suspenders are a hoot, reminds me of the hubby in his Carhart's LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your plaid shirt card with suspenders! Fantastic card & great design on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, congrats 💐☺️ happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.