Wednesday, May 15, 2024

May 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 

 

 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...

 


 For today's card, I'm using a panel from the P13 Mini Creative Pad called 'Hello Autumn' for my background as those are the colors I see in the above image board.

The swirly die cut is by Sue Wilson.  It's from one of her Finishing Touches collections called 'Beaded Swirl Flourish' (CED1457).   The flowers are from my collection of Prima silk flowers and the sentiment is from the Pink Fresh Perfect Sentiments (#113821) stamp/die set.  Bronze Nuvo drops were used for the flower centers.


 Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the colors! They're beautiful for autumn, but not limited to that season. You've created another inspiring design with your designer paper and dies, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plaid patterned paper and those wee flowers. Just a lovely card all around, Thanks for another wonderful project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that plaid and the pretty flowers and flourish with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the autumn vibe with this pretty card, and those white stems are just striking against that designer paper. I love those tiny gold beads in the flower centers too - very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Darlene! I have some of those Prima flowers, and the SW die - thank you for inspiration to get them out and use them. Such a lovely take on the challenge, and a beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.