Wednesday, September 25, 2024

HELLO at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
 
Our theme today is:
 
HELLO
 

 Once again, I'm using up some of my old scrapbooking goodies.
The gingham frame and flowers are stickers ... sentiment is from Tutti Designs
and the frame is a left over that was hanging on the 'extras' pegboard.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.