Tuesday, September 3, 2024

September Challenge at Triple B

 Hello Friends!

Have you checkout our challenge blog called TRIPLE B?
It's all about using any of your stash but your project must have at least a BIRD, a BUTTERFLY or BLOOMS (flowers) visible on it.  Hence the title Triple B.

Here's this months inspiration board ...

Do you enjoy bird watching?  

I love sitting out on the deck during the spring/summer/fall and watching all the different birds that come to our feeders.  The brilliant color of some of these birds is amazing.  I particularly enjoy watching the gold finch.  The males of course are a brighter yellow then the females and I enjoy watching them fly in to the perch ... they kind of fly up & down ... not in a straight line!  

Anyways ... that's why I just HAD to use this pretty gold finch topper for today's card.  I went through various 6x6 paper pads until I found the paper I wanted to use for my background then created a banner for my vertical sentiment.  VIOLA


Remember, our challenge begins on the 3rd of each month, ends on the last day of the month and Winner's are announced on the 2nd of each month.

I hope you'll come join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!

As always ...

 



4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that board is beyond gorgeous, and so is your card! All that wonderful yellow, sigh... I've tried to attract Goldfinches but they don't come. Put out Nyjer seed in a finch feeder and... nothing. However, there are plenty of other birds to watch at the feeders. I do enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow, one of my favorite colors and your pretty bird showcases it well, a very cheerful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, I think I have that one too :) every time I see yours I keep thinking I need to get them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so pretty. Birds are my favorite animal. I can watch them for hours. Have a great day!
    Cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.