Sunday, September 1, 2024

Peace on Earth Challenge #71

 


 Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! 
SO happy you stopped by!

Today I have a card to share for the new challenge over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Of course the theme is Anything Christmas and we hope you'll come join in the fun! 

Here's a fun inspiration board we've created to help get you started ...

 

 Something I don't think I have within all my holiday decorations are Nutcrackers!  I know some people collect them  ... my neighbor has a couple life size ones in her living room each year (kind of creepy if you ask me lol) but each to his own ... I collect Santa's. 

Anyways ... that is why this nutcracker caught my eye and low & behold I found this awesome nutcracker 12x12 designer paper while shopping at Hobby Lobby (last year lol) so I just HAD to turn it into a tissue box cover.


This tissue box cover might just have to go next door to fit in with her holiday theme!
And of course, I had to make a coordinating card with the left over strip of paper.  Also includes a die cut sentiment and snowflakes.


PLEASE be sure to pop over to THE BLOG and check out the amazing designs our design team has created for your inspiration.  What a group of talented ladies!!  Then come join in the fun!!  

Challenges to share in:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #731 - Christmas
Cut It Up Challenge #311 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - ATG Christmas

  Have a great day!

As always ... thanks again for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Nutcrackers all over....I love it!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous and creative set! I, too am not fond of nutcrackers as they remind me of my EX, hah, but your nutcrackers aren't as creepy as some as they don't have those 'cheesy' smiles, I always admire your tissue boxes, they are so perfectly created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what fabulous paper! The card and the tissue box together would make an awesome gift... especially for your nutcracker-loving neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your tissue boxes, and matching cards is such a great idea with them, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that tissue box cover is amazing. Along with the card what a greate gift idea! Thanks so much for entering our challenge at Cut it Up Challenges!
    Cara, Design Team, Cut it Up Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and tissue box
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great use of that fabulous paper to go with our mood board! Lucky neighbour to receive the Christmas tissue box holder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.