Saturday, September 14, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - Twist / Fall Colors

 

 Hello Friends, thanks for stopping by today!

We have a new challenge starting today over on our new Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge Blog and the TWIST theme is ...

FALL COLORS

Remember, the twist is optional but you MUST use an embossing folder on our projects to qualify for the prize.  Heat embossing is also permitted but only in conjunction with an embossing folder.

 Here's what I've created to inspire you today.  

 

Once again I have used the technique where you ink up the inside of your embossing folder before running it through onto white card stock.  I also used the same ink colors to ink up my sentiment stamp.

Product used:

Simon Says 'Fall Foliage' SF214 Embossing Folder
Cottage Cutz 'Nested Wacky Stitched Square' dies (CCD-072)
Stampingsensations Sentiment Stamp (at least 10 years old)

I do hope you'll come check out our challenge blog and play along.
AND yep ... we will be offering prizes at our challenges ... that's always a fun surprise!

Here's today's prize offering . . .



Challenges to share in:
Creative Knockouts Challenge #530 - Embossing
The Paper Funday Challenge #69 - ATG Twist: Create Your Own Background
Retro Rubber Challenge #239 - Feeling Fallish
Rrcb239
Shopping our STash #530 - Don't Really Need Another One
(Embossing Folders)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!

As always . . .



5 comments:

  1. Great work Darlene. The phrase is so true!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is so brilliant, I LOVE the look you achieved here! The color separation is amazing - I can never quite make it look this good when I apply inks anywhere on an EF, lol. Very cool sentiment, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background with this technique, Darlene! I've never made one I'm happy with yet. Love those wonderful fall colors all swirled around in there. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, I like the colors you used for the background and how you did the same multi colors on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brighter take on the fall colors, so pretty and such a creative way to color the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.