Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Stencil Fun Challenge - Fall Frenzy

 Hello Everyone!

It's time for another fun challenge over on our Stencil Fun Challenge!

Remember, this challenge is all about using your STENCILS.
We are a MONTHLY challenge that begins on the FIRST TUESDAY of each month.
Theme will always be ANYTHING GOES USING STENCILS but we will also offer an OPTIONAL theme.

Here is the OPTIONAL theme chosen for this month:
 
FALL FRENZY
(Anything Goes Fall)

 
 Nothing screams FALL like the leaves changing color!
Here in NE Ohio they can get really pretty and if you drive around
it's amazing to see!


 I've used one of the many Mini Stencils I have from Creative Expressions.  This one of course is 'Maple Leaves' and all I did was use various fall color TH distress oxide ink sponge dauber for my coloring.  The accent colorful panels are cut from a left over panel I used for another project that was also inked in Fall colors.  The sentiment is from Crafters Companion 'Tumbling Leaves' Autumn Morning collection.

 
 For my second card (Anything Goes),  here's what I've come up with . . . 


I've used a stencil by Clear Scraps 'Pine Cone' and colored it using TH distress oxide inks.  The sentiment comes from an Altenew stamp set called 'Modern Fox'. 

 
 
 
Hopefully you'll get those stencils out and have some fun with us.
We won't always have a prize but periodically we will, you just never know!
We do have a Top 3 and a Top winner and it could be YOU!
 
Please come join us and GOOD LUCK!!
As always . . .
 

3 comments:

  1. Love those fall leaves and the woodsy pine cone! Anything nature... I just want to be outside in this beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I love the stenciled fall leaves, such rich pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.