Wednesday, September 11, 2024

HONORING OUR TROOPS at the Sisterhood of Crafters

 Hello my friends!

Today I have a card for the new challenge over on The Sisterhood of Crafters!
 
In memory of all those lives lost on 9/11 ... may God rest your soul.
We are blessed in these United States of America to
have the freedom we have and I personally want to THANK
all those men and women in our armed services who
work diligently to protect those freedoms!

GOD BLESS AMERICA and OUR TROOPS who fight to keep us
safe and free!
 
Our theme today is:
 
HONORING OUR TROOPS
 
 
 
 Using Echo Park designer paper and a die set by Frantic Stamper 'Solders Tribute'.

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

My 'sistahs' have created some fabulous creations to help inspire you ... 
be sure to pop over and check them out!

 As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by!

 

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card to honor our troops, perfect papers and perfect die for it, I'll never forget where I was on this day and how we all went on a lockdown, seems like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to those we lost on this day in September so many years ago. I love the flag background with the sobering silhouette image that always reminds me to remember and be grateful for those who serve in our military. This is an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and die for a card that shows the utmost honor, respect, and gratitude for the protectors of our freedom. Appropriate to post on Patriot Day which honors all the Americans who lost their lives in the attack on 9/11. Never forget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.