Saturday, September 7, 2024

Love Those Pretty Papers September Challenge

 

 Hello Dearest Friends

It's a new month and that means it's time for a new challenge over on our latest fun challenge blog called LOVE THOSE PRETTY PAPERS! 

Today, our OPTIONAL theme is Fall.
So that means Diane & I will be sharing a FALL themed pretty paper card as well as an Anything Goes using pretty papers card.

 


 I spotted this pretty Fall colored designer paper in the Echo Park 'Fall Fever' 6x6 paper pad and just had to create today's cards with it.  LOVE all the rich Fall colors in this panel and the other sheets in this pad are awesome too!

 The sentiment panel also comes from this paper pack and actually, the solid colors I've used for my matting are also from this same pack.  The only thing here that is not from this pretty paper pack is the pumpkin sticker and it slipped out of another pad in my Fall stash so I assumed it wanted to be used ... lol.


 For my 2nd card with is 'Anything Goes' I chose to make a baby card.  

 

 I don't have many baby cards in my sale boxes so I thought now was the perfect time.  These papers are both actually 'origami' paper (very thin) that were purchased through a company that I realized after placing my order is out of China and I will NOT be ordering from there again.  They falsely advertised they were out of California but after further investigating and the fact that it took nearly a month to get my order, I realized they were in China and I would rather order my product from USA companies.

 The dividing strip is actually a sticker strip from my scrapbooking stash.  And the sentiment is a Sue Wilson die. Pink Nuvo drops were also added for a touch of texture.

 Please be sure to pop over ... check out our challenge ... then play along!
If you're a seasoned crafter, you know you have enough pretty paper to play with!
So get creative and come share with us!!

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautifully created, the first with the bright happy awesome colors and the second with the darling baby themed papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how they can get away with advertising like that. Cute papers, though. I really love the fall papers. Both are very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so pretty, I love how the sticker fell out to let you know it wanted to be used :) Pretty design of the card. The second is too cute and I do hate how you can't tell where things come from, but they made a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.