Sunday, September 15, 2024

September 2024 Beautiful Blossoms

 


 Hello Friends ...

Welcome back to a new challenge over on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.


 Here's this months INSPIRATIONAL mood board ...

 


 Today I've used the Anna Griffin 'Flower Bramble' die as
an overlay for my card front.  

 After die cutting from ivory card stock, I colored it while it was still
in the die then removed it and adhered it over a panel of rust card stock.

A quick sentiment and VIOLA!

Here's a friendly rules reminder for this challenge:

  • The challenge will be a Monthly Challenge, starting the 15th of each month and ending the 12th of the following month.
  • The main focus is FLOWERS!
  • A Monthly Mood Board will be provided, you will use it as inspiration.
  • You are limited to 8 entries per challenge.
  • Please link back to us in your entry post and play often!

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by my blog today ...
I can't express how much it means to me!

As always . . .

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous cover die and your colors are the perfect match to the optional moodboard. Thanks for another lovely card for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, when I first saw it I thought it was designer paper, that is how perfect it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks amazing, Darlene! What a beautiful cover die and the perfect color to back it up. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely colored look that die gave coloring while it was still in there, that is one of my favorite was to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.